NEBA 4.3.4 released
NEBA 4.3.4 ships with the current Spring 4.x GA version 4.3.22. Furthermore, the following updates haven been backported from NEBA 5.x:
- #283: LogViewer: Detect rotated s7access.log's
- #280: Improve efficiency of key calculation for cache lookups in the model registry
- #287: Log viewer: toggeling "follow" does not stop the log tail
- #288: Log viewer: Introduce filtering by typing in logfiles dropdown
- #296: Do not modify an application bundles autostart setting when stopping a bundle when the spring application context fails
Upgrading from 4.3.3
Users of 4.3.3 can upgrade to 4.3.4 without code changes.
Neba 4.3.4 ships with Spring 4.3.22. It is recommended to update dependencies to Spring bundles to the respective Spring bundle versions
Upgrading from previous versions
Please use the below form to see the upgrade path from one version of NEBA to another.